Monday, September 14, 2009

Twittery tweets

I read a bunch of book-related blogs and run across random book and author information almost daily. It's my entertainment. I rarely blog about what I read because I'm too lazy. I just collect information in my brain and occasionally it'll drive me toward a book choice or blog topic. But why not Twitter about it? I said to myself recently. That's a great idea, I replied. I don't talk to myself much more than that because that would just be silly.

If you read this here blog in a reader, you won't catch my tweets. Too bad for you. If you've hopped on the Twitter wagon already, you can follow me by clicking on the link in the sidebar. If you're thinking to yourself, "What the devil is this Twitter business?" just hop on over to the blog and read them, if you like, and I'll strive to educate and entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment